Our address is Ronda Sant Pere, 56. We are waiting for you on the main floor, in Catalan called “Principal”. We recommend using the stairs; we swear it is quicker than the old elevator!
Now, find the easiest way to reach us, depending where you are coming from:
FROM EL PRAT AIRPORT (Barcelona main airport): You have many options to get to the hostel from the airport.
– Aerobus: we think is the easiest and quickest transport. The bus departures are every 10 minutes and you will be in Plaza Catalunya in about 30 minutes. Once you get off the bus, you will have the big shopping area El Corte Inglés in front of you. Take the Street on the left of El Corte Inglés, called Ronda de Sant Pere and go straight (against the traffic) until you find the number 56 (right hand side of the street, next to Sabadell Bank).
Single ticket of Aerobus is approximately 6€. The timetable is from 5:30am until 1am.
– Train + metro: The train leaves every 30 minutes from terminal 2 of the airport. Buy your ticket on the machines on the hall of the train station (we recommend you to buy a T-10 ticket, it includes 10 metro and bus journeys in Barcelona and it is multi-persontravel ticket). Get off the train at Passeig the Gracia Station and follow the signs to the metro’s yellow line L4 of the metro (you can use the same ticket to get in). Finally, get off at Urquinaona Station, Bruc exit. You will be on Ronda de Sant Pere Street, go straight ahead until the number 56.
Single ticket of train/metro is 2€ and T-10 card is approximately 10€. The timetable of the train is from 5:40am until 23:38pm.
The train is a good option if you are arriving on Terminal 2 and you are an adventurous person. Not the easiest neither the quickest way (the change from the train to the metro is a bit tricky).
– Taxi: Of course, if it is really late at night and/or you are feeling lazy, you can get a taxi directly to our door. Just tell the driver the address, Ronda Sant Pere 56 and relax.
The price of the taxi should be around 35€ in total.
FROM SANTS ESTACIÓ, the main train Station.
– Metro: take Line 3 (Green line) in the direction Trinitat Nova to “Plaza Catalunya” (we recommend you to buy a T-10 ticket, it includes 10 metro and bus journeys in Barcelona and it is multi-persontravel ticket). Take the Bergara exit and look for the big shopping area across the plaza called El Corte Inglés. Cross the Square and take the street on the left of El Corte Inglés, it is Ronda de Sant Pere. Go straight ahead (against the traffic) until you find the number 56 (right hand side of the street, next to Sabadell Bank).
Single ticket of train/metro is 2€ and T-10 card is approximately 10€. The metro timetable is from 5am until 12pm (Monday to Thursday); from 5am until 2am (Friday); from 5am on Saturday until 12pm on Sunday (it is open all night on Saturdays). It shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes.
– Train: there are 3 regional train lines that go to Arc de Triomf Station (R1, R3, R4). We do not recommend this option because sometimes the direction of the trains can be confusing. However, if you want to try it, we recommend you to buy a T-10 ticket, it includes 10 metro and bus journeys in Barcelona and it is multi-persontravel ticket. When you get to Arc de Triomf Station and reach the exit, go towards the monument (the Arch of Triumph) and take the second street on the right while you keep the monument on your left. It is called Ronda de Sant Pere, go straight ahead until you find the number 56.
Single ticket of train/metro is 2€ and T-10 card is approximately 10€. Train timetable is from 6am until 12pm. It shouldn’t take more than 25 minutes.
FROM ESTACIÓ DE FRANÇA
– The easiest and quickest way is walking. Get out of the station and take your right until the avenue hits a big park (Ciutadella Park), then take the street on the left until the park ends and then turn right (you’re rounding the park) after 30 meters you have a huge boulevard on your left called Passeig Lluís Companys, take it and in the end of it you’ll find the big red Arc de Triomf, turn left on Ronda de Sant Pere (is right after the arch), you’ll find us in the number 56.
If not a taxi should be around 6 euros…
If you, by any chance, have a different arrival place, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you!